Prins Hendrikstraat, 5611HL Eindhoven
Luxuriously finished 2-room apartment in a prime location near the Kleine Berg and Wilhelminaplein.
The apartment is located in the center of Eindhoven with all its facilities within walking distance such as the Central Station, TU / e, all desired restaurants and shops. The apartment has a spacious living room with modern kitchen (1.5 years old) and a large bedroom. Besides your own balcony, there is also a spacious courtyard where you can sit outside.
Through a covered entrance you come to the doorbells and mailboxes and the courtyard. A cozy place to spend your time in the beautiful summer months. From the courtyard you come to the house.
The hall gives access to the bedroom, the toilet room with fountain and the living room.
The bedroom is spacious and located at the rear of the apartment. From the bedroom access to the bathroom with bath with shower, sink and connection for the washing machine.
The living room is connected to the open luxury kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with all desired appliances such as a dishwasher, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, microwave and induction hob.
The living room enjoys lots of light through the many windows. From the living room there is access to the balcony, located on the street side.
- Possibility to apply for a parking permit.
- Apartment has its own storage
- Living in the most beautiful location of Eindhoven, in the center but still quiet
- Available per: direct
- The advertised rental price is based upon a rental agreement for a minimum of 12 months.
- Energy costs are not included in the rental price
- The advance energy costs will be around 100 - 150 euro a month
- Internet and tv will cost around 50 euro a month
Brick Vastgoed is the expert in housing for expats in Eindhoven.
View all our properties at www.brickvastgoed.nl
|Rent per month:||€ 1.250,-|
|Type of house:||Apartment|
|Number of bedrooms:||1|
|Living area:||60 m²|
Balcony / terrace
Barn / shed