Seinelaan, 5627 WG Eindhoven
The property is located in the popular residential area, "Achtse Barrier," with easy access to Eindhoven City Center, Eindhoven Airport at 7 km. and various main roads.
It is near amenities like schools, shops, a large playing field and the International School Eindhoven (ISE Campus) and beachclub Aqua Best.
In a tranquil neighborhood, this semi-detached bungalow includes a patio garden and features 3 bedrooms. The spacious living room has an en-suite garden room, and the kitchen is well-equipped.
The indoor garage has potential for conversion to a fourth bedroom or office. It makes an ideal family home.
Through the front garden, you reach the covered front door, providing access to the hall. The spacious hall features a toilet and entry to the indoor garage and living room. The fully tiled toilet includes a small sink.
Spacious Living Area
The L-shaped living area (62 m2!) is generously proportioned, with large windows allowing ample light for both the seating and dining areas. The living room boasts an open fireplace. Additionally, the living room leads to the garden room, a delightful sunny spot to relax. The garden room is equipped with electricity, a radiator, and underfloor heating. Sliding doors open to the low-maintenance patio garden with a gazebo, partially paved for convenience.
The kitchen is connected to the living area and features a wall-mounted kitchen installation with ample storage space. All conveniences are included, such as a double sink, ceramic hob, extractor hood, oven, refrigerator, and dishwasher. There is also room for an additional (work) table.
Hallway to Bedrooms and Bathroom
From the living room, you enter the hallway, providing access to the three bedrooms and spacious bathroom.
Three Large Bedrooms
All bedrooms are situated at the rear of the house.
The fully tiled, spacious, and bright bathroom is equipped with two sinks in a cabinet, a shower cabin, a bath (with a hand shower), a towel radiator, and a second toilet.
The indoor garage (22.5m2!) at the front of the house is equipped with an electric roller door (with a remote control hand transmitter) and offers parking space for a car, leaving sufficient storage space. This garage is fully insulated, with electricity and central heating.
The green front garden is beautifully landscaped for a pleasant view from the living room. The cozy and private backyard, located on the northeast, provides a delightful sitting area.
- This is a bungalow with an indoor garage that can easily be converted into a fourth bedroom or office, ideal for a home-based profession
- Spacious living room with an appealing fireplace
- The hallway, toilet, living room, and kitchen have tiled floors
- Plot area of 305 m2
- Year of construction 1988
- Energy label A
- Located in a quiet residential area in the sought-after neighborhood “Achtse Barrier,” within cycling distance (7 km) from the center of Eindhoven
- A child-friendly living environment near a large playing field with a playground, various schools (including ISE Campus), and shopping center
- Eindhoven Airport (7 km), ASML (12 km), Beach Club Aqua Best and quick connections to various arterial roads
|Zip code:||5627 WG|
|Type of house:||Family house|
|Number of bedrooms:||3|
|Living area:||139 m²|
Balcony / terrace
Barn / shed