Heuvelrijt, 5581 SN Waalre
Modern, tastefully finished and well maintained residential house, type terraced house, with front garden, backyard on the southwest, storage room and back. The house is located in the very popular, young and child-friendly residential area "Heuvelse Hof", a short distance from many amenities.
Neat front yard.
Hall with PVC floor, meter cupboard, cupboard space and luxurious toilet room with floating toilet and hard stone sink.
Cozy, spacious living room with beautiful PVC floor, stair cupboard, access to staircase, garden door, sliding doors to terrace/garden and TV cabinet.
Open kitchen, located at the front of the house, with PVC floor and luxurious, modern kitchen with Corian counter top, gas hob, extractor hood, refrigerator and dishwasher.
Large master bedroom 1 with beautiful wall closet and TV cabinet.
Spacious bedroom 2.
Luxurious bathroom with shower cabin (with rain shower), floating toilet, design radiator, cupboard space and washbasin in beautiful wall unit.
Accessible via fixed staircase.
Landing with storage space, cupboard space, Velux skylight, central heating boiler and connection for washing equipment.
Work/study corner with large Velux skylight.
Beautifully finished attic room / bedroom 3 with large Velux skylight, closet space and access to storage attic.
Nicely landscaped backyard, located on the southwest, with terrace with electric awning, artificial grass, neat fence, outside tap and lockable back.
Spacious, wooden storage room with electricity.
• This is a well maintained, modern designed house.
• The house is located in the young, popular and child-friendly residential area "Heuvelse Hof", a short distance from nature, roads, primary school, shops and sports facilities.
• Good insulation package with roof, cavity wall and floor insulation as well as fully insulating glazing.
- Available per: 13 September 2022
- The advertised rental price is based upon a rental agreement for a minimum of 12 months.
- Energy costs are not included in the rental price
- The advance energy costs will be around 100 - 150 euro a month
- Internet and tv will cost around 50 euro a month
Brick Vastgoed is the expert in housing for expats in Eindhoven.
View all our properties at www.brickvastgoed.nl
|Rent per month:||€ 1.850,-|
|Zip code:||5581 SN|
|Type of house:||Family house|
|Number of bedrooms:||3|
|Living area:||105 m²|
Balcony / terrace
Barn / shed