Fuchsiastraat, 5644LR Eindhoven
In the prime location ''Bloemenbuurt'', this property will be available from 1 February. Fuchsiastraat is a quiet child-friendly street, near Gerardusplein and various amenities such as the Albert Heijn, primary school, nature and sports park Aalsterweg.
Authentic entrance party; hall with terrazzo-style tile floor, staircase and convenient cellar cabinet.
Sun-made room with a wooden floor, open garden doors at the rear and open connection to the kitchen.
In the wall arrangement is the oven, 6-pit gas stove with hood and bottom and top cabinets. From the kitchen access to the garden and bathroom.
Shower, toilet and sink and plenty of storage space.
Maintenance-free backyard, spacious storage and rear.
Overflow with access to the 3 bedrooms.
Spacious open attic floor with possibilities. The room is equipped with the connections for the washing equipment.
- Available per: February 1st, 2021
- The advertised rental price is based upon a rental agreement for a minimum of 12 months.
- Energy costs are not included in the rental price
- The advance energy costs will be around 100 - 150 euro a month
- Internet and tv will cost around 50 euro a month
Brick Vastgoed is the expert in housing for expats in Eindhoven.
View all our properties at www.brickvastgoed.nl
|Rent per month:||€ 1.190,-|
|Type of house:||Family house|
|Number of bedrooms:||3|
|Living area:||110 m²|
Balcony / terrace
Barn / shed