Warmelo, 5655 JW Eindhoven
Space, tranquility and comfort can be found in this beautiful, well-maintained cornerhouse with a living area of approximately 150 m2 on a spacious plot of 272 m2.
The house features a beautiful, light L-shaped living area of approximately 40 m2, a well-groomed kitchen décor, 5 spacious bedrooms, modern plumbing, a deep private driveway to detached garage with practical carport equipped with two skylights and a beautifully landscaped, privacy-providing backyard with sauna (traditional stones and infra red).
The house is located on a quiet residential street in the district "Ooivevaarsnest" with only destination traffic and near nature reserve Klotputten. Klotputten is a natural hiking park with a large recreational lake/fish pond located on the Dommel. In addition, the house is centrally located in relation to the centre of Eindhoven, the centre of Veldhoven and the centre of Waalre. The exit roads, the High Tech Campus, ASML, Maxima Medical Centre as well as various shopping, sports and recreation facilities are almost next door such as three golf courses, swimming pool de Tongelreep, an ice rink, equestrian centre, miniature golf course, the Genneperwandelparken and the Gennepersportparken.
- Front garden with ornamental gravel and alternating planting
- Deep driveway to garage, equipped with decorative pavement and practical carport with double skylight
- Entrance to spacious hall with solid wooden strips of floor that runs through the living room
- The hall is also equipped with the meter box and the partly tiled toilet with a free hanging closet, corner fountain and Portuguese floor tile
- Spacious L-shaped living area of approximately 40 m2 with atmospheric fireplace, tight stucco, double opening garden doors and lots of light through the large windows
- Half-open kitchen with manicured, country kitchen décor in wall arrangement, divided over two sides of the kitchen and finished with a granite worktop
- The kitchen also has 6-pit gas hob (Siemens), extraction, wide oven (Siemens), refrigerator (Siemens). combi-oven (Siemens), dishwasher (AEG) and plenty of cupboard space, including various drawers
- Beautifully landscaped (2017) with roofing, equipped with two skylights, decorative pavement, terrace, lawn, borders with alternating planting, sauna (optional) and an outdoor shower (hot and cold water)
- The garden offers plenty of privacy and plenty of sun!
The spacious and extra wide garage of approximately 26 m2 is equipped with electrics, tilt door and separate walkway
- Consisting of an overflow, 3 bedrooms and the bathroom
- The landing features a laminate floor that runs through the bedrooms
- The bedrooms have a large size of approximately 10 m2, 12 m2 and 18 m2 respectively
- All bedrooms are equipped with plastic frames, two bedrooms have a fixed cabinet wall and the master bedroom also has air conditioning
- The modern bathroom features a bathtub with thermostatic faucet, a walk-in shower with thermostatic faucet, rain shower and hand shower, a free hanging closet, designer radiator, underfloor heating, furniture sink, drawers and mirrored cabinets
- Consisting of a spacious landing and two possible bedrooms
- The overflow is equipped with a laminate floor that runs through in bedroom 4 and also offers plenty of storage space under the hooded, finished with sliding doors
- Bedroom 4 has a large lying skylight and also storage space under the hooded
- The large 5th bedroom is also equipped with a laminate floor, two roof windows, connections for washing equipment and installation of cv installation
- This room could be with the help of a dormer and fantastic 5th bedroom of approximately 19 m2!
- Year of construction around 1977
- Residential area approximately 150 m2, capacity approximately 515 m3 and plot size 272 m2
- Home has roof insulation, floor insulation, wall insulation, as well as complete insulating glazing
- First floor equipped with plastic frames with HR++ glass
- Hot water and heating using Remeha Calenta HR combi boiler from 2010
- House has front shutters (2020)
- Outdoor painting partly 2020
In short, a spacious and well-groomed two-hairdresser with 5 bedrooms in the beautiful living area Stork's Nest!
|Zip code:||5655 JW|
|Type of house:||Corner house|
|Number of bedrooms:||5|
|Living area:||140 m²|
Balcony / terrace
Barn / shed