Meerplein, 5658LL Eindhoven
Nicely finished 3-room apartment located in the center of Meerhoven with its own parking space, private storage room and also with all conceivable amenities within reach!
This perfectly arranged apartment is located on the 2nd floor and offers you, in addition to 2 bedrooms, a covered balcony, a living room offering plenty of light, a modern kitchen and a neat bathroom all the living comfort you want.
• Central entrance with doorbells, mailboxes
• Hall with 2 elevator entrances and staircase
The apartment is accessible via a gallery at the rear.
Hall with access to all rooms, meter cupboard and storage room.
The entire apartment has stucco walls and sprayed ceilings.
The spacious living room enjoys a lot of light through windows over the entire width. The living room has a neat light gray laminate floor. The open kitchen and balcony can be reached from the living room.
All windows in the living room are fitted with sun protection film.
Open kitchen with corner unit with various cupboards and drawers. Features an induction hob, stainless steel extractor hood, fridge-freezer, large oven and dishwasher.
• Master bedroom (approximately 15.4m²) located at the rear and carpeted.
• Bedroom 2 (approximately 8.5m²) also at the rear and provided with laminate.
Bathroom and toilet
Neatly finished modern bathroom, fully tiled with walk-in shower, sink and connection for washing equipment.
Separate toilet room, half tiled with hanging closet and hand basin.
The covered balcony can be reached from the living room. This is equipped with decking boards and an electric sun canopy and offers a beautiful view over the Meerplein and a view through the other buildings.
• Private parking space and private storage room in the underground parking garage;
• The house is ready to move in and well maintained;
• Located near all necessary amenities;
- Available per: 15-12-2020
- The advertised rental price is based upon a rental agreement for a minimum of 24 months
- Energy costs are not included in the rental price
- The advance energy costs will be around 150 euro a month
- Internet and tv will cost around 50 euro a month
Brick Vastgoed is the expert in housing for expats in Eindhoven.
View all our properties at www.brickvastgoed.nl
|Rent per month:||€ 1.350,-|
|Type of house:||Apartment|
|Number of bedrooms:||2|
|Living area:||82 m²|
Balcony / terrace
Barn / shed