Schoonhoeve, 5611 PW Eindhoven
Unique view of the Sint Joriskerk and located in the vicinity of shopping facilities and the city theater.
- Unique location;
- Private parking garage in closed parking lot, with remote controlled garage door;
- South-facing balcony with a beautiful view of the Sint Joriskerk and the city theater;
- A stone's throw from the center;
- Spacious bright living room over the entire width of the apartment.
The entrance is located on the Sint Jorislaan and has a videophone installation and the mailboxes are also located here. Central hall with access to the elevator, the stairwell and the door to the parking lot.
On the first floor is a spacious portal that gives access to two small galleries with 2 apartments.
There is a spacious hall with wardrobe and a fully tiled toilet with sink.
The balcony (approx. 5m2) faces south and there is a seat.
Storage with the washing equipment, central heating installation and a mechanical ventilation unit.
Bedroom 2: approx. 6m2 has a large fixed wardrobe. If desired, a cot can be placed here for an additional charge.
The City of Light Eindhoven is located in the Southeast of the province of North Brabant and has more than 225,000 inhabitants, making it the 5th city in the Netherlands. Traditionally an industrial city and now well known by Philips, DAF and PSV in particular. As a university city, Eindhoven can also be found with the Technical University, the Design Academy and various High Schools. Today, partly thanks to the High Tech Campus, Eindhoven functions as the center of technology in the south of the Netherlands. Eindhoven is accessible by various highways (A2, A50, A67) and with Eindhoven Airport, this Brabant city is also easily accessible by plane. A bustling city where annual events such as the Dutch Design Week, the Eindhoven Marathon and the GLOW International Light Festival attract thousands of visitors.
- Available per: direct
- The advertised rental price is based upon a rental agreement for a minimum of 12 months.
- Energy costs are not included in the rental price
- The advance energy costs will be around 100 - 150 euro a month
- Internet and tv will cost around 50 euro a month
Brick Vastgoed is the expert in housing for expats in Eindhoven.
View all our properties at www.brickvastgoed.nl
|Rent per month:||€ 1.300,-|
|Zip code:||5611 PW|
|Type of house:||Apartment|
|Number of bedrooms:||2|
|Living area:||89 m²|
Balcony / terrace
Barn / shed