Horst, 5501 DN Veldhoven
Located in the middle of Veldhoven City Center and therefore very centrally located and close to all necessary shops and amenities 2-room apartment. The apartment is on the 1st floor and has a roof terrace of 30 m² and a private garage!
You enter the complex in the closed, central entrance, which is accessible via the intercom system present in the apartment. The central entrance has the doorbells with the mailboxes and offers access to the floors via the stairwell.
A short walk from the apartment is the parking space, accessible from the outside, with garages and a central bicycle shed. The garage box belonging to the apartment contains an electrically operated door and has a size of approximately 2.60 by 6.00 meters.
Via the staircase you reach the 1st floor with the gallery, which provides access to the apartment.
You enter the entrance hall. The intercom hangs in the hall and there is a fixed wardrobe. You will also find here the heating system and the toilet with sink.
The surprisingly spacious and light living room is also finished with a laminate floor. Double doors give direct access to the terrace. These doors and the orientation to the sunny south provide the necessary light in the living room.
The open kitchen forms a whole with the living room. The kitchen has a tiled floor and contains a gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, oven and fridge. The bar has a counter top with extra cupboard space underneath.
Unique to this apartment is the roof terrace, which has an area of approximately 30 m². Moreover, the location on the sunny south ensures that you can optimally enjoy the sun. The terrace is laid out with wooden decking. An electrically operated sunshade ensures that you can also sit in the shade.
The bedroom is on the gallery side of the apartment. This also has a laminate floor. The bedroom window can be closed with a roller shutter. Immediately adjacent to the bedroom you will find the bathroom.
The fully tiled bathroom is equipped with a bathtub with thermostat and a shower, as well as a sink. The bathroom is also equipped with the connections for the washing equipment.
- Apartment surface area 63 m², roof terrace 30 m², garage box 16 m²
- The apartment is equipped with wooden frames with insulating glazing (excluding the front door and upper windows of the terrace doors).
- Various windows of the apartment have shutters.
- There is sufficient parking space available at the complex, a permit can be requested for this. This permit currently costs € 36 per year.
- Unique to this apartment: a large roof terrace on the sunny side and a private garage!
- The apartment has a very central location in the middle of the City Center, with shops, restaurants, supermarkets, swimming pool, theater and cinema within reach. The complex is located directly near a bus stop with good connection to Eindhoven center.
- Available per: 2 September 2019
- The advertised rental price is based upon a rental agreement for a minimum of 12 months.
- Energy costs are not included in the rental price
- The advance energy costs will be around 100 - 150 euro a month
- Internet and tv will cost around 50 euro a month
Brick Vastgoed is the expert in housing for expats in Eindhoven.
View all our properties at www.brickvastgoed.nl
|Price p/month:||€ 1.150,-|
|Zip code:||5501 DN|
|Type of house:||Apartment|
|Number of bedrooms:||1|
|Living area:||63 m²|
Balcony / terrace
Barn / shed