Hertogstraat, 5611PA Eindhoven
Maisonette located in the center on the 1st and 2nd floor with entrance on the ground floor, luxurious finishes, three bathrooms, indoor industrial elevator and spacious roof terrace. In short: A special object in a great location!
Independent entrance on the ground floor. Staircase and elevator installation (500kg).
Attractive living room with parquet floor. The large windows provide plenty of light in the living area. You have access to the spacious roof terrace through French doors.
Open and spacious kitchen which is fully equipped. Spacious work surface and plenty of storage space.
Through the steel doors you walk into the nice office, which can also function as an extra sitting room.
Separate bedroom with access to roof terrace. Next to the bedroom is the first bathroom. This is equipped with a bath, toilet and sink.
Accessible via the staircase, you can also use the historic freight lift.
Landing provides access to the bedrooms
Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Spacious bedroom with walk-in closet and plenty of storage space. The bathroom has a bath, toilet and sink.
Third bedroom located at the back. Next to this is the third bathroom which has a shower, sink and toilet.
Open attic space and loft.
The roof terrace gives access to the garden on the ground floor with a storage room and back entrance.
- Available from August 1, 2021
- Completely renovated in 2013
- Roof insulation. Insulating glazing almost everywhere
- In the complex 4 central heating boilers provide heating and hot water
- One parking space at the rear, which can be rented additionally
- Usable area living: approx. 388m2
- The advertised rental price is based on a rental agreement for a minimum of 12 months.
- Gas, water & light and parking space are not included in the rent
Brick Vastgoed is the specialist for renting and letting houses and apartments in the Eindhoven region.
For the complete range of housing, go to www.brickvastgoed.nl, the expert in housing for expats.
|Rent per month:||€ 3.250,-|
|Type of house:||Maisonnette|
|Number of bedrooms:||3|
|Living area:||220 m²|
Balcony / terrace
Barn / shed