Bergstraat, 5611 JZ Eindhoven
“Extremely attractive residence - spacious and totally renovated, located in “De Bergen”. The characteristic old city center of Eindhoven. All facilities are at walking distance."
Entrance, hall with lavatory foreseen of closet, urinal and fountain. Very spacious divided living with nice wooden floor and double folding doors to the enclosed spacious back garden with terrace and storage. Open kitchen foreseen of equipment, scullery with connections for the washing equipment. Second spacious hall with entrance. Separate second lavatory. Workspace with washbasin and access to the garden.
First floor: Landing, very spacious bedroom with folding doors to roof terrace. Bathroom, designed washbasin, 3rd lavatory and bidet. Walk-in shower. Spacious attractive work/bedroom with large dormer windows.
1 or 2 parking spots for rent against additional fee
- Available per: 1 April 2019
- The advertised rental price is based upon a rental agreement for a minimum of 12 months. Shorter periods could be possible.
- Energy costs are not included in the rental price
- The advance energy costs will be around 100 - 150 euro a month
- Internet and tv will cost around 50 euro a month
Brick Vastgoed is the expert in housing for expats in Eindhoven.
View all our properties at www.brickvastgoed.nl
|Price p/month:||€ 2.250,-|
|Zip code:||5611 JZ|
|Type of house:||Family house|
|Number of bedrooms:||2|
|Living area:||160 m²|
Balcony / terrace
Barn / shed